3 Cheese Veggie Mac & Cheese
Time & Servings
35 minutes ready time =
10 minutes preparation +
25 minutes cooking
1 package Knorr® Cream of Broccoli Dry Soup Mix
1 medium red bell pepper, finely chopped0Peppers Sweet Mini 454G$4.49 • Ea
1 1/2 cups shredded light cheddar cheese0Great Value Old Cheddar Cheese 450G$6.66 • Ea
1/2 cup shredded light Swiss cheese0Great Value Swiss Cheese 11 Slices$4.49 • Ea
1/2 cup grated light Parmesan cheese0Great Value Parmesan Shredded Cheese 280G$6.18 • Ea
1 tsp. curry powder, (optional)0Great Value Curry Powder 150G$2.23 • Ea
3 cups frozen assorted vegetables0Great Value Frozen Mixed Vegetables 750G$2.24 • Ea
1 lb. elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Spray 3.5 liter baking dish with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Prepare Knorr® Cream of Broccoli Dry Soup Mix according to directions in large saucepan. Reduce heat to low, then stir in red pepper, cheddar cheese, Swiss cheese and 1/4 cup (60 mL) Parmesan cheese. Stir until cheeses are melted. Stir in vegetables and macaroni. Turn into prepared baking dish, then sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup (60 mL) Parmesan cheese.
- Bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Out of Knorr® Cream of Broccoli Dry Soup Mix? Try Knorr® Cream of Leek or Mushroom Dry Soup Mix instead! Use whole wheat macaroni instead of regular macaroni for more fibre.
- Each serving of this dish is low in fat, high in fibre, and an excellent source of calcium. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content