Bacon Wrapped Meatballs
Time & Servings
1 hr 10 min ready time =
1 hr 10 min cooking
1 400g package Marcangelo Pork Meatballs 5340
6 slices bacon, halved 5341
6 tbsp ketchup 5342
1/2 cup packed brown sugar 5343
1 tbsp soy sauce 5344
1 clove garlic, minced 5345
- Preheat oven to 400° F (200° C).
- Wrap a half slice of bacon around each meat ball. Secure with a toothpick. Place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Drain on a paper towel.
- Mix remaining ingredients for the sauce. Pour over meatballs.
- Reduce temperature to 350° c (180° F) and bake 30 minutes longer, stirring occasionally. Serve hot.
• A great appetizer for easy entertaining or a family entrée.
• Prepare ahead to final baking steps then complete baking when ready.
• Double the recipe for a crowd.
• Replace meatballs with chunks of Marcangelo Chicken Breast.
• A gluten-free choice.