Baked Spaghetti Casserole
Time & Servings
40 min ready time =
40 min cooking
1 500g pkg Marcangelo Mild or Hot Italian Sausages 58000Marcangelo Sausages Pork Italian Hot Gluten Free (5PK) 500G$5.62 • Ea
1 large onion, chopped 5801
1 clove garlic, minced 5802
1 large green pepper, chopped 5803
2 19oz / 540mL cans diced tomatoes, un-drained 5804
1/2 cup white wine 5805
1/2 cup sliced black olives, optional 5806
2 tbsp dried basil leaves 5807
12 oz spaghetti, cooked & drained 5808
3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese 5809
1 10oz / 284mL can condensed cream of mushroom soup 5810
1/4 cup milk 5811
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese 5812
- Preheat oven to 350° F (180° C).
- Remove casings from sausages.
- Sauté sausage, onion and garlic in large saucepan over medium-high heat, for 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Add peppers, tomatoes, wine, olives and basil. Simmer, uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Place half of spaghetti in a greased 13“x 9“ (33 cm x 23 cm) baking dish. Top with half (about 4 cups/ 1L) of the sausage mixture. Sprinkle half the cheese on top. Repeat layers.
- Mix soup and milk until smooth. Pour over casserole. Sprinkle Parmesan on top.
- Bake, uncovered for 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through.
• You don’t have to like spaghetti to love this casserole. It’s a great potluck crowd pleaser.
• Also great with Marcangelo Extra Lean Turkey Sausages, diced Chicken Breasts or Pork Loin Centre Steaks.
• Replace mozzarella with Cheddar or Provolone cheese for another great taste.
• Replace wine with chicken or beef broth.
• For a gluten-free dish, use corn or rice spaghetti and gluten free soup.