Time & Servings
25 minutes ready time =
20 minutes preparation +
5 minutes cooking
2 cartons (900 mL. ea.) Knorr® Beef Broth0Knorr Stock Homestyle Beef (4PK) 132G$4.49 • Ea
1 cup dry red wine0Compliments Red Wine Vinegar 500ML$2.08 • Ea
1 shallot, chopped0Shallots Dry 250G$0.42 • Ea
1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves0Thyme C/S 20G$2.81 • Ea
1 lb. beef tenderloin, cut into bite-size pieces0Beef Eye Of Round Steak 2 Pieces ~328G$7.78 • Ea
4 cups bite-size pieces assorted vegetables, (such as mushrooms, bell peppers, blanched sliced carrots and broccoli florets)0Mushroom White Whole 227g$2.81 • Ea
1 package Knorr® Bearnaise Classic Sauce Mix0Knorr Classic Sauce Mix Bearnaise 26G$1.86 • Ea
- Arrange beef on platter and vegetables on separate platter.
- Bring Knorr® Beef Broth, wine, shallot and thyme to a boil in large pot over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, then carefully transfer to fondue pot that has been set on dining table.
- Use fondue forks to dip beef and vegetables into simmering broth mixture. Cook beef to desired doneness and vegetables until crisp-tender. Serve with Knorr® Bearnaise Classic Sauce Mix for dipping.
- TIP: Also delicious with toasted cubed baguette and blanched cauliflower.
- Each serving of this dish provides 2 servings of vegetables and is an excellent source of vitamin C.