Time & Servings
25 minutes ready time =
20 minutes preparation +
5 minutes cooking
2 cartons (900 mL. ea.) Knorr® Beef Broth0Knorr Bovril Broth Concentrated Chicken 250ML$4.49 • Ea
1 cup dry red wine0Red Rose Orange Pekoe Tea Bags (72PK)$8.29 • Ea
1 shallot, chopped
1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
1 lb. beef tenderloin, cut into bite-size pieces0Your Fresh Market AAA Angus Beef Boneless Top Sirloin Steak (2-4PK) ~0.97KG$13.31 • Ea
4 cups bite-size pieces assorted vegetables, (such as mushrooms, bell peppers, blanched sliced carrots and broccoli florets)
1 package Knorr® Bearnaise Classic Sauce Mix
- Arrange beef on platter and vegetables on separate platter.
- Bring Knorr® Beef Broth, wine, shallot and thyme to a boil in large pot over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, then carefully transfer to fondue pot that has been set on dining table.
- Use fondue forks to dip beef and vegetables into simmering broth mixture. Cook beef to desired doneness and vegetables until crisp-tender. Serve with Knorr® Bearnaise Classic Sauce Mix for dipping.
- TIP: Also delicious with toasted cubed baguette and blanched cauliflower.
- Each serving of this dish provides 2 servings of vegetables and is an excellent source of vitamin C.