Beef Teriyaki Lo Mein
Time & Servings
30 minutes ready time =
15 minutes preparation +
15 minutes cooking
1 Tbsp. Becel® Oil
1 lb. boneless sirloin steak, cut into thin strips0Kirkland Cured & Dried Beef Steak Strips Extra Thick Cut 340G$18.04 • Ea
2 Tbsp. soy sauce0Belsoy Organic Chocolate Soy Pudding (12PK) 1.5KG$11.80 • Ea
1 red bell pepper, sliced0Peppers Long Sweet 907G$9.14 • Ea
1 1/2 cups water
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Teriyaki Noodles Side Dish
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over high heat and cook steak, turning once, until done, about 2 minutes. Remove steak from skillet and toss with soy sauce; set aside.
- Add red pepper and cook until almost tender. Stir in water and Knorr® Sidekicks® Teriyaki Noodles Side Dish and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender, about 7 minutes.
- Return steak to skillet and heat through.
- TIP: For a pretty presentation and great flavour, garnish with sliced green onions.
- Each serving of this lo mein is low in fat and an excellent source of iron and vitamin C. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.