Cauliflower Couscous with Shrimp
Time & Servings
25 minutes ready time =
10 minutes preparation +
15 minutes cooking
1 head cauliflower, cut into small florets (about 5 cups/1.25 L florets)0Cauliflower Florets ~ 2LB$7.31 • Ea
2 Tbsp. Becel® Oil, divided
12 ounces uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined0Kirkland Shrimp Raw Tail On (31-40PK) 908G$20.73 • Ea
1 clove garlic, chopped0La Maison Fresh Garlic Caesar Dressing & Dip 1.4L$8.28 • Ea
1 Knorr® Vegetable Bouillon Cube, crumbled and dissolved in 1/2 cup (125 mL) hot water
1 small onion, chopped0Yellow Onions ~ 10LB$7.31 • Ea
2 cups baby spinach leaves0Fresh Spinach 454G$4.87 • Ea
- Place cauliflower in food processor and pulse just until rice-size pieces form; set aside (or finely chop cauliflower by hand).
- Heat 1 tablespoon (15 mL) oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes, adding garlic during last 30 seconds of cook time; remove and set aside.
- Add cauliflower, Knorr® Vegetable Bouillon Cube mixture and remaining 1 tablespoon (15 mL) oil to same skillet and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring frequently, until moisture is nearly evaporated. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until cauliflower begins to brown, about 5 minutes. Stir in shrimp and spinach until wilted.
- See nutrition information for sodium content.
- Tip: For a twist, try substituting baby kale for the spinach.