Time & Servings
25 minutes ready time =
10 minutes preparation +
15 minutes cooking
2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*, divided0Becel Margarine Original (2PK) 2.44KG$9.48 • Ea
1 1/2 lbs. (675 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces0Kirkland Chicken Breast, Ham & Roast Beef Sliced (3PK) 900G$16.94 • Ea
1 large (0 ) yellow onion, thinly sliced0Yellow Onions ~ 10LB$6.77 • Ea
1 Tbsp. (15 mL) curry powder0KFI Coconut Curry Sauce ~ 2 x 450 ml$9.03 • Ea
2 cloves garlic, chopped0La Maison Fresh Garlic Caesar Dressing & Dip 1.4L$7.90 • Ea
1 cup tomato sauce0Pasta Romana Rosee Tomato & Cream Sauce (2PK) 1.2L$10.05 • Ea
1/2 cup water0Evian Water 12PK 1L$19.20 • Ea
1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Reduced Sodium Chicken
2 cups cauliflower florets, blanched0Cauliflower Florets ~ 2LB$6.77 • Ea
- Melt 15 mL Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is almost done, about 4 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Melt remaining 15 mL margarine in same skillet over medium heat and cook onion, stirring frequently, until onion is tender, about 8 minutes. Stir in curry powder and cook, stirring frequently, until curry is toasted, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in garlic and cook, stirring frequently, 1 minute. Stir in tomato sauce, water, Knorr® Homestyle Stock Reduced Sodium Chicken, cauliflower and chicken until stock is melted. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 3 minutes. Garnish, if desired, with nonfat plain yogurt.
- Tip: If you’re out of Knorr® Homestyle Stock use 1 sachet Knorr® OXO® Chicken Bouillon. Serve with rice, if desired.
For delicious basmati rice, cook 3/4 cup (175 mL) basmati rice, 3 cups (750 mL) water and 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Reduced Sodium Chicken.
*Becel® Gold in Quebec.
- Each serving of this dish provides 1½ servings of vegetables and is a good source of vitamin C.