Chicken Florentine Primavera Pasta
Time & Servings
35 minutes ready time =
15 minutes preparation +
20 minutes cooking
1 lb. (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces0Kirkland Chicken Breast, Ham & Roast Beef Sliced (3PK) 900G$16.94 • Ea
1 1/2 Tbsp. (22 mL) Becel® Oil, divided
1 medium onion, chopped0Yellow Onions ~ 10LB$7.90 • Ea
1 large carrot, shaved into long ribbons using a vegetable peeler, (1-1/2 cups/375 mL)0Sweet Baby Carrots ~ 1.5LB$6.20 • Ea
2 medium zucchini or yellow squash, shaved into long ribbons using a vegetable peeler, (3 cups/750 mL)0Extra Fancy Zucchini ~ 2LB$6.77 • Ea
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta Side Dish
2 cups baby spinach leaves0Fresh Spinach 454G$4.51 • Ea
2 tsp. lemon juice or lime juice0Lemons ~ 2KG$10.16 • Ea
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat 1/2 tablespoon (7 mL) Oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken and onion, stirring frequently, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes; remove and set aside.
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon (7 mL) oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook half the carrots and squash, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender and golden around the edges, about 2 minutes. Remove vegetables and set aside. Repeat with remaining 1/2 tablespoon (7 mL) Oil and vegetables. Remove and set aside.
- Prepare Knorr® Sidekicks® Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta Side Dish in same skillet according to package directions, stirring in spinach during last 1 minute of cook time. Stir in chicken, vegetables and lemon or lime juice. Garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh cilantro and lemon or lime wedges.
- See nutrition information for sodium content.
- Tip: Carrots come in a variety of colors, try purple or yellow carrots to make this dish unique and colorful.