Chicken Piccata Pasta Skillet
Time & Servings
28 minutes ready time =
10 minutes preparation +
18 minutes cooking
1/3 cup all-purpose flour0Creative Baker All Purpose Flour 20KG$15.30 • Ea
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, lightly pounded0Kirkland Chicken Breast, Ham & Roast Beef Sliced (3PK) 900G$16.94 • Ea
3 Tbsp. Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*, divided0Becel Margarine Original (2PK) 2.44KG$13.12 • Ea
1/4 cup water
1/2 tsp. Knorr® Bovril® Liquid Chicken Bouillon
1 Tbsp. capers, rinsed, drained and chopped, divided
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Garlic Butter with Lemon Pasta Side Dish
- Place flour in shallow dish and coat chicken.
- Melt 2 tablespoons (30 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook chicken, turning once, until thoroughly cooked, about 8 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet and keep warm. Stir in 1/4 cup (60 mL) water and Knorr® Bovril® Liquid Chicken Bouillon and cook, scraping up browned bits from bottom of pan, until simmering. Stir in 1/2 Tbsp (7 mL) capers and remaining 1 Tbsp (15 mL) margarine; remove from heat. Stir any collected chicken juices into skillet before serving.
- Meanwhile, cook Knorr® Sidekicks® Garlic Butter with Lemon Pasta Side Dish according to package directions adding remaining 1/2 Tbsp (7 mL) capers at end of cook time. Let stand 2 minutes.
- Serve chicken on top of pasta with pan sauce spooned over top.
- TIP: Pair each serving of this pasta with healthy sides such as 1 cup of sautéed baby spinach and cherry tomatoes. *Becel Gold in Quebec.
- Each serving of this dish is a source of fibre and iron. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.