COVID-19: Please note that we are doing our very best to answer all your emails, and have your order delivered as quickly as possible, however due to the very high volumes, long line ups, and limits/shortage of stock we can not guarantee any time slots. We really appreciate your patience in these unprecedented times, and we hope you stay healthy and safe!
Chicken & Veggie Quesadillas Grande
1 1/2 Tbsp. (22 mL) Becel® Oil, divided0Becel Margarine With Olive Oil 907G$6.67 • Ea
1 small red bell pepper, chopped0Peppers Sweet Mini 454G$6.06 • Ea
1 cup fresh or frozen corn0Pogo Original Corn Dog Cooked Battered (20PK) 75G$15.70 • Ea
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Cheddar & Broccoli Rice & Vermicelli Side Dish
1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast0Marcangelo Foods Marcangelo Souvlaki Chicken Breast Kabobs (8PK) 480G$12.20 • Ea
4 burrito-size low-fat flour tortillas0Great Value Graham Cracker Pie Crust Ready To Eat 170G$2.05 • Ea
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese0Great Value Old Cheddar Cheese 450G$7.04 • Ea
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon (7 mL) Oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook red pepper and corn stirring occasionally, until slightly softened, about 4 minutes.
- Add Knorr® Sidekicks® Cheddar & Broccoli Rice & Vermicelli Side Dish to same skillet and cook according to package directions, adding black beans. Stir in chicken.
- Sprinkle half of each tortilla evenly with cheese, then rice mixture. Fold tortilla over filling and press gently.
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon (7 mL) oil In same skillet, over medium-high heat and cook 2 quesadillas, turning once, until lightly golden and cheese has melted, about 2 minutes on each side. Repeat with remaining oil and quesadillas. Serve, if desired, with salsa and sour cream.
- See nutrition information for sodium content.
- Tip: Great use for leftover chicken!