Classic Apricot Chicken
Time & Servings
45 minutes ready time =
5 minutes preparation +
40 minutes cooking
1 pouch Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix
1/2 cup French dressing
1/2 cup apricot preserves
1 whole chicken, (about 2 1/2 to 3 lbs/1.25kg to 1.5 kg), cut into serving pieces0Kirkland Signature Chicken Whole Organic ~3.4KG$37.06 • Ea
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Combine Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix , French dressing and preserves in small bowl.
- Arrange chicken in 13 x 9-in (3.5-L) baking dish; coat with dressing mixture. Bake, basting occasionally with dressing mixture, 40 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice.
- TIP: To make with boneless, skinless chicken breasts, use 1 lb (450 g) breast halves and reduce bake time to 20 minutes, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- TIP: Delicious with steamed or roasted vegetables like cauliflower, Brussels sprouts or asparagus. Each serving of this dish is a good source of iron and a source of calcium and vitamin C.