Crab Topped Roasted Salmon
Time & Servings
45 minutes ready time =
15 minutes preparation +
30 minutes cooking
1 medium lemon, halved0Lemon Grass 2EA$3.68 • Ea
8 ounces crab meat or imitation crab meat0Salmon Pinwheel Cream Cheese & Crab ~ 1LB$22.27 • Ea
1/4 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise0Hellmann's Mayonnaise Real 340ML$5.78 • Ea
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese0L'ancetre Organic Cheese Parmesan 200G$15.36 • Ea
2 Tbsp. Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*0Becel Soft Margarine (2PK) 454G$5.29 • Ea
1 Knorr® Vegetable Bouillon Cube, crumbled0Knorr Bouillon Cubes Vegetable 69G$4.01 • Ea
1 -lb. salmon fillet0Salmon Fillet Marinated Dill With Herbs ~ 1LB$27.52 • lb
2 zucchini or yellow squash, sliced 1/4-inch thick, (about 4 cups/1 L)0Zucchini Squash 1EA$1.82 • Ea
1 Tbsp. thinly sliced basil0Basil 1EA$2.43 • Ea
- Squeeze 1 teaspoon (5 mL) juice from 1 lemon half. Slice remaining half and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425`F (220 C). Combine crab, Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese in small bowl; set aside. Melt margarine in microwave-safe bowl; whisk in crumbled Knorr® Vegetable Bouillon Cube until dissolved.
- Place salmon in shallow baking dish or in bottom of broiler pan. Brush salmon with 1 teaspoon (5 mL) Bouillon mixture, then top with crab mixture. Combine remaining bouillon mixture with 1 teaspoon (5 mL) lemon juice and toss with zucchini. Place in baking dish around salmon.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes until salmon flakes with a fork. Garnish with sliced lemon and basil.
- *Becel Gold in Quebec
- Tip: This elegant and easy one-pan dish is perfect for entertaining!