Crab Topped Roasted Salmon
Time & Servings
45 minutes ready time =
15 minutes preparation +
30 minutes cooking
1 medium lemon, halved0Lemons ~ 2KG$9.75 • Ea
8 ounces crab meat or imitation crab meat0Clover Leaf's Crab Delectables Flake Style 1.2KG$15.35 • Ea
1/4 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise0Hellmann's Mayonnaise Real Light 1.8L$9.75 • Ea
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese0Kraft Parmesan Cheese Grated 680G$18.29 • Ea
2 Tbsp. Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*0Becel Margarine Original (2PK) 2.44KG$12.92 • Ea
1 Knorr® Vegetable Bouillon Cube, crumbled
1 -lb. salmon fillet0Kirkland Signature Salmon Fillets Raised Without Antibiotics (Farmed)$56.56 • kg
2 zucchini or yellow squash, sliced 1/4-inch thick, (about 4 cups/1 L)0Extra Fancy Zucchini ~ 2LB$6.09 • Ea
1 Tbsp. thinly sliced basil
- Squeeze 1 teaspoon (5 mL) juice from 1 lemon half. Slice remaining half and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425`F (220 C). Combine crab, Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese in small bowl; set aside. Melt margarine in microwave-safe bowl; whisk in crumbled Knorr® Vegetable Bouillon Cube until dissolved.
- Place salmon in shallow baking dish or in bottom of broiler pan. Brush salmon with 1 teaspoon (5 mL) Bouillon mixture, then top with crab mixture. Combine remaining bouillon mixture with 1 teaspoon (5 mL) lemon juice and toss with zucchini. Place in baking dish around salmon.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes until salmon flakes with a fork. Garnish with sliced lemon and basil.
- *Becel Gold in Quebec
- Tip: This elegant and easy one-pan dish is perfect for entertaining!