Creamy Chicken Alfredo
Time & Servings
25 minutes ready time =
5 minutes preparation +
20 minutes cooking
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta Side Dish
3 plum tomatoes , chopped
2 cups frozen leaf spinach , thawed and squeezed dry
1 Tbsp. vegetable oil0Kirkland Extra Virgin Olive Oil 2L$25.81 • Ea
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, thinly sliced0Kirkland Chicken Breast, Ham & Roast Beef Sliced (3PK) 900G$16.94 • Ea
2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese (optional)0Kraft Parmesan Cheese Grated 680G$16.94 • Ea
- Prepare Knorr® Sidekicks® Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta Side Dish according to package directions, stirring in tomatoes and spinach during last 5 minutes of cook time.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes.
- Stir cooked chicken into hot Pasta. Sprinkle, if desired, with cheese.
- TIP: Serve with a fresh green salad and slice of crusty whole grain Italian bread.
- Each serving of this dish is an excellent source of calcium and a good source of fibre and vitamin C. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.