Creamy Chicken Mushroom Stroganoff
Time & Servings
30 minutes ready time =
15 minutes preparation +
15 minutes cooking
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Sour Cream & Chives Pasta Side Dish
2 cups cut up green beans0French Green Beans ~ 1.5LB$5.64 • Ea
1 package Knorr® 3 Mushroom Pasta Sauce Mix
1 Tbsp. Becel® Oil
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2-in. (4 cm) pieces0Kirkland Chicken Breast, Ham & Roast Beef Sliced (3PK) 900G$16.94 • Ea
- Prepare Knorr® Sidekicks® Sour Cream & Chives Pasta Side Dish according to package directions, adding green beans during last 6 minutes (or 4 minutes if using frozen green beans) of cook time.
- Meanwhile, combine ingredients to prepare Knorr® 3 Mushroom Pasta Sauce Mix in 2-cup (500 mL) liquid measure, reducing milk to 1 cup (250 mL); set aside.
- Heat Becel® Oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Add Pasta Sauce mixture and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until thickened and chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 2 minutes.
- Stir Pasta Side Dish into skillet. Remove from heat and serve garnished with bacon and if desired, freshly ground black pepper.
- TIP: Serve with a arugula salad for a balanced meal.