Creamy Chipotle Shrimp Tacos
Time & Servings
20 minutes ready time =
10 minutes preparation +
10 minutes cooking
1 package Knorr® Creamy Garlic Pasta Sauce Mix
1 Tbsp. Becel® Oil0Becel Margarine With Olive Oil 907G$7.99 • Ea
12 ounces uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined0Ocean Jewel Black Tiger Shrimp With Cocktail Sauce 454G$30.50 • Ea
1/4 tsp. ground chipotle chili powder0Belle Donne Spices Chili Powder 150G$3.41 • Ea
2 Tbsp. pasta sauce0O Sole Mio Alfredo 600ML$10.28 • Ea
8 taco size flour tortillas0Diatosta Wheat Flour Mini Toast 350G$4.57 • Ea
- Combine ingredients for Knorr® Creamy Garlic Pasta Sauce in medium bowl, reducing milk to 1 cup (250 mL); set aside.
- Heat Becel® Oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes; remove and set aside.
- Cook ground chipotle pepper in same skillet over medium heat, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Whisk in Knorr® Creamy Garlic Pasta Sauce mixture and pasta sauce and bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer about 2 minutes or until slightly reduced. Stir in shrimp and remove from heat.
- Serve in warm tortillas with your favorite toppings such as Knorr® Vegetable Guacamole, chopped onion, tomato, cilantro, and lime wedges.
- Each serving of this taco is a source of calcium and fibre.
- TIP: For a heartier taco stir 2 cups cooked Mexican-style vegetables such as corn, black beans or diced zucchini into shrimp mixture. Also delicious in taco shells.