Crispy Oven-Fried Drumsticks
Time & Servings
45 minutes ready time =
10 minutes preparation +
35 minutes cooking
1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
1 pouch Knorr® Recipe Onion Roasted Garlic Soup Mix
12 chicken drumsticks
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Spray baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine crumbs with Knorr® Recipe Onion Roasted Garlic Soup Mix in shallow baking dish. Coat drumsticks in crumb mixture, rolling in mixture twice to ensure good coverage. Arrange drumsticks on prepared baking sheet. Lightly spray drumsticks with cooking spray.
- Bake 35 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- TIP: The crispy coating is also delicious on chicken parts or boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Each serving of this dish is a source of iron and vitamin C. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.