Easy Pad Thai
Time & Servings
20 minutes ready time =
5 minutes preparation +
15 minutes cooking
1/2 lb. (225 g) uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined0Great Value Cooked Pacific White Shrimp 625G$11.27 • Ea
1 tsp. (5 mL) Sriracha sauce or Asian chili sauce0Huy Fong Foods Sriracha Chili Sauce 740ML$4.49 • Ea
1 Tbsp. (15 mL) low sodium soy sauce0Danone Silk Soy Beverage Chocolate Dairy Free Gluten Free 1.89L$4.37 • Ea
1 Tbsp. (15 mL) vegetable oil0Potatoes Foil-Wrapped Your Fresh Market (3PK)$3.36 • Ea
1 Tbsp. (15 mL) lime juice
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Thai Sweet Chili Noodles Side Dish0Knorr Sidekicks Pasta Thai Sweet Chili Noodles 147G$1.66 • Ea
1 Tbsp. light peanut butter0Betty Crocker Peanut Butter Cookie Mix 496G$3.34 • Ea
1 egg, lightly beaten0Mushrooms White 227G$1.68 • Ea
- Combine shrimp, sriracha sauce, soy sauce, oil and lime juice in medium bowl. Cover and marinate 5 minutes. Cook shrimp in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, turning once, until shrimp are almost pink, about 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Menu Flavors Sides™ - Thai Sweet Chili according to package directions. During the last 2 minutes of cook time, stir in peanut butter and shrimp, then pour egg over Pasta. Reduce heat to low and cook covered until egg is set and shrimp turn pink, about 2 minutes.
- Garnish, if desired, with chopped green onions, peanuts and/or bean sprouts.
- TIP: Use cut-up chicken instead of shrimp. Be sure to cook until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Each serving of this dish is a good source of iron and a source of calcium and vitamin C. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.