Fiesta Lime Chicken & Rice
Time & Servings
20 minutes ready time =
10 minutes preparation +
10 minutes cooking
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, (about 1 1/4 lbs/625 g)0Marcangelo Souvlaki Chicken Breast Kabobs (8PK) 480G$12.16 • Ea
3/4 tsp. chili powder0Great Value Chili Powder Seasoning 150G$2.40 • Ea
1 Tbsp. oil0Becel Margarine With Olive Oil 907G$6.92 • Ea
1 Tbsp. lime juice
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Mexican Rice Side Dish
Your favourite taco toppings (shredded cheddar cheese, chopped tomato, chopped onion and/or crumbled tortilla chips)0Great Value Old Cheddar Cheese 450G$8.38 • Ea
- Sprinkle chicken with chili powder. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, until thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Stir in lime juice.
- Spoon Rice onto serving platter, then top with chicken and any drippings.
- Top with your favourite taco toppings.
- Make your topping colourful by using a variety of veggies such as 2 tbsp of chopped tomato, 2 tbsp of corn and 1 tbsp of chopped green onion.
- Each serving of this dish is low in fat and a source of iron and vitamin C. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.