Gremolata Chicken Pasta
Time & Servings
35 minutes ready time =
15 minutes preparation +
20 minutes cooking
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/2-inch (1.5 cm) thick, (or cutlets)0Kirkland Chicken Breast, Ham & Roast Beef Sliced (3PK) 900G$16.19 • Ea
1/4 cup PLUS 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*, divided0Becel Margarine Original (2PK) 2.44KG$12.54 • Ea
1 cup panko bread crumbs0Aurora Bread Crumbs Italian Style 2.27KG$8.25 • Ea
2 cups water
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Butter & Herb Pasta Side Dish
6 ounces haricots verts , cut in half
1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
1/2 tsp. finely grated lemon peel0Lemons ~ 2KG$9.71 • Ea
1 clove garlic, finely chopped0La Maison Fresh Garlic Caesar Dressing & Dip 1.4L$7.55 • Ea
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Melt 1/4 cup (60 mL) margarine and pour into shallow dish. Place bread crumbs in another shallow dish. Dip chicken in margarine, then bread crumbs until evenly coated; set aside.
- Melt 1 Tbsp (15 mL) margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of the chicken and cook, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked and golden brown, about 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining margarine and chicken; set aside and keep warm.
- Add water to same skillet and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Sidekicks® Butter & Herb Pasta Side Dish; return to a boil and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Stir in haricots verts and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until pasta and haricot verts are tender, about 4 minutes. Meanwhile, to make gremolata, combine parsley, lemon peel and garlic in small bowl. Set aside.
- Arrange Pasta on platter. Slice chicken and place on top of Pasta. Sprinkle with gremolata.
- *Becel® Gold in Quebec.
Gremolata is a chopped herb condiment classically made of lemon zest, garlic, and parsley.
- Each serving of this dish is a source of fibre, vitamin C and iron.
*See nutrition information for sodium content.