Grilled Chicken & Veggies Over Rice
Time & Servings
45 minutes ready time =
15 minutes preparation +
30 minutes cooking
2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*, melted0Becel Margarine With Olive Oil 907G$4.49 • Ea
4 tsp. (20 mL) Italian seasoning0Great Value Italian Seasoning 50G$2.23 • Ea
2 1/2 lbs. (1.3 kgs) whole chicken, cut into parts0Mina Whole Bird Halal Chicken 1EA$10.25 • Ea
2 medium (0 ) zucchini or yellow squash, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
1 medium (0 ) onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices0Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Crunchy Toppings (1PK)$3.36 • Ea
1 medium (0 ) red bell pepper, quartered0Peppers Sweet Mini 454G$4.49 • Ea
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Cheddar & Broccoli Rice & Vermicelli Side Dish
- Blend Margarine with Italian seasoning in small bowl.
- Brush chicken and vegetables with seasoning mixture.
- Grill or broil chicken and vegetables, turning occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender. Serve with hot Knorr® Sidekicks™ - Cheddar Broccoli Rice.
- Use grilled chicken breast instead of roasted whole chicken for lower fat.
*Becel® Gold in Quebec.
- Each serving of this dish is an excellent source of vitamin C and provides 2½ servings of vegetables.
See Nutrition Information for saturated fat content.