Grilled Lime Chicken with Jalapeno Pasta
Time & Servings
40 minutes ready time =
15 minutes preparation +
25 minutes cooking
1 jalapeno pepper0Kirkland Bagels Jalapeno Cheddar (6PK) 2EA$7.55 • Ea
3 Tbsp. Becel® Oil
4 tsp. Knorr® Chicken Instant Stock Mix
1 lime0Limes ~ 3LB$5.17 • Ea
2 zucchini and/or yellow squash, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch (6 mm) thick strips0Extra Fancy Zucchini ~ 2LB$6.47 • Ea
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded thin0Kirkland Chicken Breast, Ham & Roast Beef Sliced (3PK) 900G$16.19 • Ea
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Chicken Pasta Side Dish
- Grill jalapeno, turning frequently, until blackened on all sides, about 5 minutes. Wrap in foil and set aside 10 minutes. Rub off blacked skin, then halve, seed and chop; set aside.
- Combine Oil and Knorr® Chicken Instant Stock Mix in small bowl. Finely grate 1/2 teaspoon (2 mL) peel and squeeze 1 tablespoon (15 mL) juice from lime and stir into bowl. Brush mixture on zucchini and chicken. Grill zucchini and chicken, turning once, until zucchini is tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Cut into bite-size pieces.
- Stir chopped jalapeno into prepared Knorr® Sidekicks® Chicken Pasta Side Dish. Serve chicken and zucchini with Pasta and, if desired, lime wedges.
- TIP: Depending on how spicy your jalapeno pepper is, add to Pasta to taste.
TIP: For an authentic Mexican accent, top this dish with crumbled queso fresco.
- Each serving of this dish is a good source of iron and source of fibre.
Please see nutrition information for sodium content.