Grilled Teriyaki Steak & Vegetables
Time & Servings
30 minutes ready time =
10 minutes preparation +
20 minutes cooking
1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef0Knorr Stock Homestyle Beef (4PK) 132G$5.87 • Ea
1 cup onion, finely chopped0Pink Onion ~ 3 lb$2.90 • Ea
2 Tbsp. brown sugar0Splenda Brown Sugar Blend ~ 454 g$8.83 • Ea
2 Tbsp. vegetable oil0Quaker Crispy Mini Italian Herb & Olive Oil Flavoured Veggie Rice Chips ~ 90 g$4.11 • Ea
2 tsp. reduced sodium soy sauce0Silk Soy Beverage Coffee Whitener ~ 473 ml$3.33 • Ea
1 clove garlic, finely chopped0Rooster Garlic ~ 3 ct$2.25 • Ea
1 lb. flank steak0HP Original Steak Sauce ~ 400 ml$6.65 • Ea
4 cups cut-up assorted fresh vegetables, (bell peppers, mushrooms, zucchini and/or yellow squash)0President's Choice Whole Cremini Mushrooms ~ 227 g$2.90 • Ea
- Combine Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef, onion, brown sugar, oil, soy sauce and garlic in medium bowl.
- Rub 1/2 of the stock mixture on both sides of steak; set aside. Toss vegetables with remaining mixture.
- Grill or broil steak and vegetables until desired doneness.
- TIP: For extra flavor, let steak and vegetables marinate 30 minutes before cooking. Make a Stir-Fry Sandwich with your leftovers. Simply split and toast a crusty baguette, spread on a little Hellmann’s Mayonnaise and your reheated stir-fry recipe. Makes a great Asian sandwich variation!
- Each serving of this dish is a source of fibre, a good source of iron, and an excellent source of vitamin C.