Grilled Teriyaki Steak & Vegetables
Time & Servings
30 minutes ready time =
10 minutes preparation +
20 minutes cooking
1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef0Knorr Stock Homestyle Beef (4PK) 132G$5.42 • Ea
1 cup onion, finely chopped0Green Onions (Scallions) 1EA$1.37 • Ea
2 Tbsp. brown sugar0Splenda Brown Sugar Blend ~ 454 g$8.15 • Ea
2 Tbsp. vegetable oil0Unico Vegetable Oil ~ 3 l$8.15 • Ea
2 tsp. reduced sodium soy sauce0No Name Soya Sauce ~ 450 ml$2.68 • Ea
1 clove garlic, finely chopped0Rooster Garlic ~ 3 ct$2.07 • Ea
1 lb. flank steak0Tomato Beefsteak Red 1EA$3.12 • Ea
4 cups cut-up assorted fresh vegetables, (bell peppers, mushrooms, zucchini and/or yellow squash)0President's Choice Oyster Mushrooms ~ 100 g$4.04 • Ea
- Combine Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef, onion, brown sugar, oil, soy sauce and garlic in medium bowl.
- Rub 1/2 of the stock mixture on both sides of steak; set aside. Toss vegetables with remaining mixture.
- Grill or broil steak and vegetables until desired doneness.
- TIP: For extra flavor, let steak and vegetables marinate 30 minutes before cooking. Make a Stir-Fry Sandwich with your leftovers. Simply split and toast a crusty baguette, spread on a little Hellmann’s Mayonnaise and your reheated stir-fry recipe. Makes a great Asian sandwich variation!
- Each serving of this dish is a source of fibre, a good source of iron, and an excellent source of vitamin C.