Grilled Teriyaki Steak & Vegetables
Time & Servings
30 minutes ready time =
10 minutes preparation +
20 minutes cooking
1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef
1 cup onion, finely chopped0Yellow Onions ~ 10LB$7.31 • Ea
2 Tbsp. brown sugar
2 Tbsp. vegetable oil0Kirkland Extra Virgin Olive Oil 2L$27.86 • Ea
2 tsp. reduced sodium soy sauce0Belsoy Organic Chocolate Soy Pudding (12PK) 1.5KG$11.80 • Ea
1 clove garlic, finely chopped0La Maison Fresh Garlic Caesar Dressing & Dip 1.4L$8.28 • Ea
1 lb. flank steak0Kirkland Cured & Dried Beef Steak Strips Extra Thick Cut 340G$18.04 • Ea
4 cups cut-up assorted fresh vegetables, (bell peppers, mushrooms, zucchini and/or yellow squash)0White Whole Organic Mushrooms ~ 1.5LB$6.45 • Ea
- Combine Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef, onion, brown sugar, oil, soy sauce and garlic in medium bowl.
- Rub 1/2 of the stock mixture on both sides of steak; set aside. Toss vegetables with remaining mixture.
- Grill or broil steak and vegetables until desired doneness.
- TIP: For extra flavor, let steak and vegetables marinate 30 minutes before cooking. Make a Stir-Fry Sandwich with your leftovers. Simply split and toast a crusty baguette, spread on a little Hellmann’s Mayonnaise and your reheated stir-fry recipe. Makes a great Asian sandwich variation!
- Each serving of this dish is a source of fibre, a good source of iron, and an excellent source of vitamin C.