Grilled Teriyaki Steak & Vegetables
Time & Servings
30 minutes ready time =
10 minutes preparation +
20 minutes cooking
1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef0Knorr Stock Homestyle Beef (4PK) 132G$4.84 • Ea
1 cup onion, finely chopped0Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Crunchy Toppings (1PK)$3.99 • Ea
2 Tbsp. brown sugar0Redpath Dark Brown Sugar 1KG$3.01 • Ea
2 Tbsp. vegetable oil0Potatoes Foil-Wrapped Your Fresh Market (3PK)$3.62 • Ea
2 tsp. reduced sodium soy sauce0SILK Soy Beverage Chocolate Flavour Dairy-Free 1.89L$4.84 • Ea
1 clove garlic, finely chopped0Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Crunchy Toppings (1PK)$3.99 • Ea
1 lb. flank steak0Beefsteak Greenhouse Tomatoes 1EA$3.01 • Ea
4 cups cut-up assorted fresh vegetables, (bell peppers, mushrooms, zucchini and/or yellow squash)
- Combine Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef, onion, brown sugar, oil, soy sauce and garlic in medium bowl.
- Rub 1/2 of the stock mixture on both sides of steak; set aside. Toss vegetables with remaining mixture.
- Grill or broil steak and vegetables until desired doneness.
- TIP: For extra flavor, let steak and vegetables marinate 30 minutes before cooking. Make a Stir-Fry Sandwich with your leftovers. Simply split and toast a crusty baguette, spread on a little Hellmann’s Mayonnaise and your reheated stir-fry recipe. Makes a great Asian sandwich variation!
- Each serving of this dish is a source of fibre, a good source of iron, and an excellent source of vitamin C.