Hearty Spinach & Ham Frittata
Time & Servings
25 minutes ready time =
5 minutes preparation +
20 minutes cooking
1 package Knorr® Creamy Garlic Pasta Sauce Mix
1 cup 2% milk0Natrel Lactose Free Partly Skimmed Milk 2% 2L$5.19 • Ea
12 eggs, beaten0Burnbrae Eggs Large White (30PK) 1EA$7.11 • Ea
2 Tbsp. Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*0Becel Margarine Original (2PK) 2.44KG$13.12 • Ea
1 cup chopped cooked ham0Maple Leaf Natural Selections Cooked Smoked Ham (2PK) 1.4KG$15.30 • Ea
6 cups baby spinach leaves0Fresh Spinach 454G$4.51 • Ea
1 cup shredded low fat cheddar cheese0Kirkland Double Cheddar Shredded Cheese (2PK) 1.25KG$18.07 • Ea
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Whisk together Knorr® Creamy Garlic Pasta Sauce Mix and milk, then whisk in eggs.
- Melt Becel® Buttery Taste margarine in large nonstick, oven proof skillet and cook ham, stirring occasionally, until browned, about 4 minutes. Stir in spinach and cook 2 minutes or until wilted and some of the moisture has evaporated.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet and cook over medium heat about 5 minutes or until eggs begin to set. Sprinkle cheese over top and transfer to oven. Bake 15 minutes or until frittata is set and cheese is golden brown.
- TIP: Serve with a side garden salad for a complete meal.
*Becel® Gold in Quebec.
- Each serving of this dish provides 1 serving of vegetables and is a good source of calcium and iron.