Indian-Style Tandoori Chicken & Noodles
Time & Servings
25 minutes ready time =
10 minutes preparation +
15 minutes cooking
1 lb. (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed0Kirkland Signature Chicken Thighs Boneless Skinless ~2.4KG$27.33 • Ea
3 tsp. (15 mL) olive oil0Kirkland Extra Virgin Olive Oil 2L$25.81 • Ea
1 tsp. (5 mL) ground chili powder, divided0Club House Chili Powder 600G$8.75 • Ea
1/4 cup (60 mL) nonfat plain Greek yogurt0Danone Oikos Greek Yogurt 3% Variety Pack (24PK) 2.4KG$18.07 • Ea
1 Tbsp. (15 mL) lemon juice0Lemons ~ 2KG$10.16 • Ea
1 tsp. (5 mL) ground cumin0Club House Cumin Ground 425G$11.29 • Ea
1 medium onion0Yellow Onions ~ 10LB$7.90 • Ea
1 medium red bell pepper, sliced0Peppers Long Sweet 907G$7.65 • Ea
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Chicken Pasta Side Dish
- Score tops of chicken with sharp knife, then evenly spread 5 mL olive oil-x and sprinkle with 3 mL chili pepper. Blend remaining 10 mL olive oil-x, yogurt, lemon juice and cumin in medium bowl. Add chicken; toss to coat. Arrange chicken, onion and red pepper in shallow roasting or broiler pan. Broil until chicken is thoroughly cooked through and vegetables are tender, about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook Knorr® Sidekicks® Chicken Pasta Side Dishk according to package directions, stirring in remaining chili powder with water.
- Serve chicken and vegetables over noodles. Garnish, if desired, with lemon wedges.
- Tip: For added crunch, toss prepared Knorr® Sidekicks® Pasta with chopped roasted cashews or slivered almonds just before serving.
- Each serving of this dish is a source of fibre, a good source of iron, and an excellent source of vitamin C. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.