Indian-Style Tandoori Chicken & Noodles
Time & Servings
25 minutes ready time =
10 minutes preparation +
15 minutes cooking
1 lb. (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed0Maple Leaf Prime Skin-On Chicken Thighs Club Pack ~1.1KG$25.34 • Ea
3 tsp. (15 mL) olive oil0Becel Margarine Olive Oil 454G$4.60 • Ea
1 tsp. (5 mL) ground chili powder, divided
1/4 cup (60 mL) nonfat plain Greek yogurt0OIKOS Greek Yogurt Fat-Free Peach-Mango Flavour 0% M.F. (4PK) 100G$5.92 • Ea
1 Tbsp. (15 mL) lemon juice0Lemons Meyer ~1LB$8.19 • Bag
1 tsp. (5 mL) ground cumin0McCormick Gourmet Ground Cumin 43G$8.28 • Ea
1 medium onion0Organic Yellow Onions 3LB$8.53 • Ea
1 medium red bell pepper, sliced0Orange Bell Pepper 1EA$3.01 • Ea
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Chicken Pasta Side Dish
- Score tops of chicken with sharp knife, then evenly spread 5 mL olive oil-x and sprinkle with 3 mL chili pepper. Blend remaining 10 mL olive oil-x, yogurt, lemon juice and cumin in medium bowl. Add chicken; toss to coat. Arrange chicken, onion and red pepper in shallow roasting or broiler pan. Broil until chicken is thoroughly cooked through and vegetables are tender, about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook Knorr® Sidekicks® Chicken Pasta Side Dishk according to package directions, stirring in remaining chili powder with water.
- Serve chicken and vegetables over noodles. Garnish, if desired, with lemon wedges.
- Tip: For added crunch, toss prepared Knorr® Sidekicks® Pasta with chopped roasted cashews or slivered almonds just before serving.
- Each serving of this dish is a source of fibre, a good source of iron, and an excellent source of vitamin C. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.