Indian-Style Tandoori Chicken & Noodles
Time & Servings
25 minutes ready time =
10 minutes preparation +
15 minutes cooking
1 lb. (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed0Maple Leaf Chicken Thighs ~1KG$14.64 • Ea
3 tsp. (15 mL) olive oil0Becel Margarine With Olive Oil 907G$6.92 • Ea
1 tsp. (5 mL) ground chili powder, divided0Great Value Chili Powder Seasoning 150G$2.40 • Ea
1/4 cup (60 mL) nonfat plain Greek yogurt0OIKOS Greek Yogurt Strawberry Flavour 2% M.F. (4PK) 100G$4.84 • Ea
1 Tbsp. (15 mL) lemon juice0Your Fresh Market Sliced Lemon Loaf Cake 454G$4.88 • Ea
1 tsp. (5 mL) ground cumin0McCormick Gourmet Ground Cumin 43G$6.06 • Ea
1 medium onion0Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Crunchy Toppings (1PK)$3.99 • Ea
1 medium red bell pepper, sliced0Peppers Sweet Mini 454G$6.06 • Ea
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Chicken Pasta Side Dish0Knorr Sidekicks Pasta Chicken 126G$1.79 • Ea
- Score tops of chicken with sharp knife, then evenly spread 5 mL olive oil-x and sprinkle with 3 mL chili pepper. Blend remaining 10 mL olive oil-x, yogurt, lemon juice and cumin in medium bowl. Add chicken; toss to coat. Arrange chicken, onion and red pepper in shallow roasting or broiler pan. Broil until chicken is thoroughly cooked through and vegetables are tender, about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook Knorr® Sidekicks® Chicken Pasta Side Dishk according to package directions, stirring in remaining chili powder with water.
- Serve chicken and vegetables over noodles. Garnish, if desired, with lemon wedges.
- Tip: For added crunch, toss prepared Knorr® Sidekicks® Pasta with chopped roasted cashews or slivered almonds just before serving.
- Each serving of this dish is a source of fibre, a good source of iron, and an excellent source of vitamin C. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.