Time & Servings
35 minutes ready time =
15 minutes preparation +
20 minutes cooking
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Creamy Parmesan Noodles Pasta Side Dish
1 lb. (450 g) extra lean ground beef0Dempster's Deluxe Hamburger Buns (12PK) 1EA$7.31 • Ea
1 1/2 cups (375 mL) pasta sauce0Victoria White Linen Collection All Natural Marinara Pasta Sauce (2PK) 2.36L$14.63 • Ea
1/2 tsp. (2 mL) dried basil0Club House Basil Leaves 190G$5.84 • Ea
1/2 tsp. (2 mL) dried oregano leaves0Club House Oregano Leaves 190G$6.09 • Ea
1 cup (250 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese0Saputo Deluxe Pizza Mozzarella Cheese Shredded 1KG$20.73 • Ea
- Preheat oven to 350° F (180° C).
- In skillet, brown ground beef. Drain fat. Stir in pasta, basil and oregano. Bring to boil; remove from heat.
- Pour half of the meat sauce in a greased a 2 L (8-in./20- cm) square baking pan. Sprinkle with half the cheese. Top with Knorr® Sidekicks® Creamy Parmesan Noodles Pasta Side Dish, then remaining meat sauce and cheese. Bake for 20 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Make this lasagna from start to finish in half the time it would take cook a frozen lasagna. Each serving of this lasagna is a good source of calcium and an excellent source of iron.
- Tip: Add thinly sliced zucchini on top of the first layer of cheese for an extra veggie fix your kids won’t even notice!