Lemon Chicken Parmesan Pasta
Time & Servings
25 minutes ready time =
10 minutes preparation +
15 minutes cooking
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 7.5-cm. pieces and pounded thin0Boneless Trimmed Chicken Breast 2 breasts (approx. 400 g)$9.46 • Ea
1/8 tsp. ground black pepper0Chef Georges Black Pepper Crusted Pate 125 g$5.64 • Ea
2 Tbsp. PLUS 1 tsp.(5 mL) all-purpose flour, divided0Robin Hood All Purpose Flour 2.5 KG$6.77 • Ea
2 Tbsp. Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*0Becel Light Soft Tub Margarine 907 g$7.67 • Ea
1 onion, thinly sliced02 lb Pink Onions 908 g$3.94 • Ea
1/3 cup lemon juice
1/3 cup white wine
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Creamy Parmesan Noodles Pasta Side Dish
1 Tbsp. capers, rinsed and chopped0Mediterranean Organic Capers 105 ml$3.72 • Ea
- Sprinkle chicken with black pepper and 30 mL flour. Melt Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* over medium-high heat in large nonstick skillet and cook chicken, turning once, until golden brown, about 6 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet.
- Cook onion in same skillet, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 5 mL flour and cook, stirring constantly, until flour is toasted, about 1 minute (pan will be dry). Reduce heat to medium and stir in lemon juice and wine. Simmer 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Return chicken to skillet; toss to coat.
- Serve chicken over prepared Knorr® Sidekicks® Creamy Parmesan Noodles Pasta Side Dish sprinkle with capers.
- Tip: For a non-alcoholic version, replace wine with an equal amount of Knorr® Chicken Broth.
- Each serving of this pasta is a source of fibre, calcium, and vitamin C. *Becel® Gold* in Quebec. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.