Lemon Garlic Chicken
Time & Servings
20 minutes ready time =
5 minutes preparation +
15 minutes cooking
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, (about 1-1/4 lbs./560 g)0Kirkland Chicken Breast, Ham & Roast Beef Sliced (3PK) 900G$16.19 • Ea
1/4 cup all-purpose flour0Creative Baker All Purpose Flour 20KG$14.62 • Ea
2 Tbsp. Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*0Becel Margarine Original (2PK) 2.44KG$12.54 • Ea
1 pouch Knorr® Recipe Savoury Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
1 3/4 cups water
2 Tbsp. lemon juice0Lemons ~ 2KG$9.71 • Ea
- Dip chicken breasts in flour, shaking off excess. Melt Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, turning once, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in Knorr® Recipe Savoury Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with water and lemon juice.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer covered until sauce is slightly thickened and chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice.
- *Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* is *Becel® Gold in Quebec
- Each serving of this dish is low in fat, a source of vitamin C, and a good source of iron.