Mag-Float® Medium Replacement Pad
Features: Replacement Pad/Felt for Mag-Float Floating Magnet Aquarium Cleaner
Includes: (1) Pad, (1) Felt
Intended For: Glass Aquariums
1. Remove old pad/felt entirely without damaging the entire plastic surface of the magnet.
2. Apply mineral spirits on a cloth and rub plastic surface until all excess glue is cleared (use latex gloves).
3. Wait until plastic surface is completely dry before applying new pad/felt.
4. Peel back paper backing from new pad/felt approximately a quarter of the way.
5. Line up the new pad/felt with the plastic surface area of the magnet.
6. Apply pressure to the pad/felt area that has been peeled off so it glues on to the plastic surface of the magnet.
7. Apply pressure to the rest of new pad/felt as you slowly remove the rest on the paper backing. (This will avoid any air bubble to be formed between the plastic surface and pad/felt.)