Maple-Glazed Pork with Roasted Root Vegetables
Time & Servings
16 minutes ready time =
15 minutes preparation +
1 minutes cooking
3 -lb. boneless pork loin0Boneless Buy Big Save Big Pork Loin Centre Chops 3 chops (approx. 550 g)$7.93 • Ea
1/2 cup maple syrup0Gaudet Maple Syrup 8 Inch Pie 500 g$4.17 • Ea
3 Tbsp. Dijon mustard0Grey Poupon Dijon Dijon Mustard 500 ml$7.67 • Ea
2 pots Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken0Knorr Chicken Homestyle Stock 132 g$4.06 • Ea
1 lb. sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces0Le Sauciflard Rosette Lyon Original Deli Meat 12 slices (approx. 150 g)$5.41 • Ea
1 lb. carrots and/or parsnips, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch (1.5 cm) thick slices0Vachon Carrot Nuts & Raisin Morning Bar 250 g$4.17 • Ea
1 red onion, cut into wedges leaving root end intact0Litehouse Red Onion Freeze Dried Herbs 17.5 g$6.77 • Ea
1/4 cup Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*, melted0Becel Light Soft Tub Margarine 907 g$7.67 • Ea
2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary0Rosemary 45 ml$2.47 • Ea
- Preheat oven to 425° (220 C). Line large roasting or baking pan with aluminum foil. Season pork, if desired, with salt and pepper and place in prepared pan. Combine syrup, mustard and 1 Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken in small bowl. Coat pork with maple mixture.
- Arrange vegetables in another large roasting or baking pan. Combine Margarine and remaining Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken in small microwave-safe bowl and cook at HIGH 20 seconds until mixture can be stirred smooth. Pour over vegetables; add rosemary and toss to coat.
- Roast pork on center rack, basting every 15 minutes with pan juices, about 50 minutes or until instant read thermometer inserted in pork reads 145°F (63°C). Roast vegetables on lower rack, stirring once, about 45 minutes or until golden and tender. Remove pork to cutting board and let rest 15 minutes. Reserve pan juices.
- Slice pork and serve with pan juices and vegetables.
- *Becel Gold in Quebec.
- Each serving of this dish is a source of fibre, iron, calcium and vitamin C.