Maple Glazed Roast Loin of Pork
Time & Servings
55 minutes ready time =
15 minutes preparation +
40 minutes cooking
3 lbs. boneless loin of pork0Pork Loin Center Cut Lemongrass ~2.3LBS$12.32 • Ea
1 Tbsp. Becel® Oil0Becel Margarine Soft Bowl Olive Oil 907G$9.74 • Ea
1 1/2 cups Knorr® Chicken Broth0Knorr Simply Broth Beef 900ML$4.00 • Ea
1 cinnamon stick0Dan-D Pak Spice Cinnamon 100G$2.90 • Ea
1 Granny Smith apple, cored, peeled and chopped0Apple Ambrosia 1EA$1.40 • Ea
1/4 cup dried cranberries
1/4 cup pure maple syrup0Heinz Maple Style Beans with Pure Quebec Maple Syrup, 398mL$2.90 • Ea
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Place pork in roasting pan; rub with Becel® Oil and season, if desired, with salt and black pepper. Roast 10 minutes; reduce oven temperature to 350°F (180°C). Continue roasting until meat thermometer reaches 145°F (65°C), about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring Knorr® Simply Chicken Broth and cinnamon stick to a boil in small saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer until liquid is reduced by half. Add apple and cranberries and cook until apple is tender and liquid is slightly thickened, about about 5 minutes. Stir in maple syrup.
- Pour maple glaze over pork during last 5 minutes of roasting. Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with fruits and pan juices.
- TIP: To add an extra hint of spice, stud pork loin with cloves before roasting.
- Each serving of this dish is a source of iron. *See Nutrition Information for saturated fat content.