One Pot Pasta
Time & Servings
20 minutes ready time =
10 minutes preparation +
10 minutes cooking
1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken0Knorr Beef Homestyle Stock 132 g$4.38 • Ea
12 ounces linguine0Barilla linguine n. 11 Pasta 454 g$2.79 • Ea
2 containers cherry tomatoes, (about 2 cups/500 mL each), halved0Favuzzi Cherry Tomatoes 398 ml$2.43 • Ea
1 small onion, thinly sliced02 lb Pink Onions 908 g$6.09 • Ea
1 Tbsp. Becel® Oil0Becel Canola & Sunflower Cooking Oil 1 L$7.67 • Ea
2 cloves garlic, sliced0Garlic Dijon Boneless Chicken Breasts 2 breasts (approx. 400 g)$10.75 • Ea
- Combine 4 1/2 cups (1.125 mL) water, Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken, uncooked linguine, tomatoes, onion, Becel® Oil and garlic in 5-quart (5 L) saucepot and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Boil mixture, stirring and turning linguine frequently, until linguine is tender and water is almost evaporated but mixture is still saucy, about 10 minutes.
- Serve, if desired, with sliced fresh basil and grated Parmesan cheese.
- TIP: Use whole wheat linguine instead of regular linguine for more fibre.
- Each serving of this pasta is low in fat and a good source of fibre and iron.
*See Nutrition Information for sodium content.