One Pot Pasta
Time & Servings
20 minutes ready time =
10 minutes preparation +
10 minutes cooking
1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken0Knorr Stock Homestyle Chicken (4PK) 132G$3.23 • Ea
12 ounces linguine or spaghetti0ItalPasta Spaghetti 900G$1.61 • Ea
2 containers cherry tomatoes, (about 2 cups/500 mL each), halved
1 small onion, thinly sliced0Onions Vidalia 1EA$1.60 • Ea
1 Tbsp. Becel® Oil0Becel Margarine Olive Oil 454G$3.99 • Ea
2 cloves garlic, sliced0Garlic (3PK)$3.19 • Ea
- Combine 4 1/2 cups (1.125 mL) water, Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken, uncooked linguine, tomatoes, onion, Becel® Oil and garlic in 5-quart (5 L) saucepot and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Boil mixture, stirring and turning linguine frequently, until linguine is tender and water is almost evaporated but mixture is still saucy, about 10 minutes.
- Serve, if desired, with sliced fresh basil and grated Parmesan cheese.
- TIP: Use whole wheat linguine instead of regular linguine for more fibre.
- Each serving of this pasta is low in fat and a good source of fibre and iron.
*See Nutrition Information for sodium content.