COVID-19: Please note that we are doing our very best to answer all your emails, and have your order delivered as quickly as possible, however due to the very high volumes, long line ups, and limits/shortage of stock we can not guarantee any time slots. We really appreciate your patience in these unprecedented times, and we hope you stay healthy and safe!
Onion Crusted Chicken
1 pouch Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix
1 cup panko bread crumbs or plain bread crumbs0Aurora Bread Crumbs Italian Style 2.27KG$9.32 • Ea
2/3 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise0Hellmann's Mayonnaise Real Light 1.8L$8.85 • Ea
8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, (about 2 lbs./1 kg)0Kirkland Chicken Breast, Ham & Roast Beef Sliced (3PK) 900G$18.29 • Ea
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Combine Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix with bread crumbs in shallow dish; set aside.
- Toss chicken with Hellmann's® Real in medium bowl, then dip in onion mixture, turning to coat on all sides. Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake chicken 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- TIP: Try making this dish with thin-cut boneless skinless chicken breasts! Prepare as above, decreasing bake time to 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Each serving of this dish is a source of calcium and iron. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.