Onion Crusted Chicken
Time & Servings
30 minutes ready time =
10 minutes preparation +
20 minutes cooking
1 pouch Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix
1 cup panko bread crumbs or plain bread crumbs0Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs 227 g$3.60 • Ea
2/3 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise0Hellmann's Mayonnaise With Avocado Oil & Lime 710ML$4.51 • Ea
8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, (about 2 lbs./1 kg)0Boneless Trimmed Chicken Breast 2 breasts (approx. 400 g)$9.46 • Ea
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Combine Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix with bread crumbs in shallow dish; set aside.
- Toss chicken with Hellmann's® Real in medium bowl, then dip in onion mixture, turning to coat on all sides. Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake chicken 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- TIP: Try making this dish with thin-cut boneless skinless chicken breasts! Prepare as above, decreasing bake time to 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Each serving of this dish is a source of calcium and iron. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.