Onion Crusted Chicken
Time & Servings
30 minutes ready time =
10 minutes preparation +
20 minutes cooking
1 pouch Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix0Knorr Recipe Soup Mix Onion 56G$3.38 • Ea
1 cup panko bread crumbs or plain bread crumbs0Apple Empire 3LB$4.84 • Ea
2/3 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise0Hellmann's Mayonnaise Real 750ML$5.45 • Ea
8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, (about 2 lbs./1 kg)0Marcangelo Souvlaki Chicken Breast Kabobs (8PK) 480G$12.16 • Ea
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Combine Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix with bread crumbs in shallow dish; set aside.
- Toss chicken with Hellmann's® Real in medium bowl, then dip in onion mixture, turning to coat on all sides. Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake chicken 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- TIP: Try making this dish with thin-cut boneless skinless chicken breasts! Prepare as above, decreasing bake time to 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Each serving of this dish is a source of calcium and iron. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.