COVID-19: Please note that we are doing our very best to answer all your emails, and have your order delivered as quickly as possible, however due to the very high volumes, long line ups, and limits/shortage of stock we can not guarantee any time slots. We really appreciate your patience in these unprecedented times, and we hope you stay healthy and safe!
Orange Chicken Stir Fry
2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Oil
1 lb. (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/4-inch (6 mm) thick slices0Kirkland Chicken Breast, Ham & Roast Beef Sliced (3PK) 900G$18.29 • Ea
2 tsp. (10 mL) grated fresh ginger
1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips about 1-inch (2.5 cm) long0Peppers Long Sweet 907G$10.97 • Ea
1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken
3/4 cup orange juice0Minute Maid® 100% Orange Juice From Concentrate 475mL bottles 8 pack$15.85 • Ea
2 cups tiny broccoli florets0Broccoli Florets ~ 2LB$6.70 • Ea
- Heat Becel® Oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken in single layer, without stirring, 3 minutes or until bottom of chicken is golden brown. Add ginger; cook, stirring, 30 seconds. Stir in pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes.
- Make a well in center of mixture and add Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken and orange juice, stirring to dissolve stock, then stirring to combine with chicken mixture.
- Add broccoli; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes or until broccoli is crisp tender.
- TIP: For a delicious finishing touch, sprinkle with sliced green onions and chopped toasted almonds.
- Each serving of this stir-fry is an excellent source of vitamin C and provides 1½ servings of vegetables. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.