Orange Chicken Stir Fry
Time & Servings
25 minutes ready time =
15 minutes preparation +
10 minutes cooking
2 Tbsp. Becel® Oil0Becel Margarine Olive Oil 454G$4.60 • Ea
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/4-inch (6 mm) thick slices0Galati Chicken Breast Cutlets ~0.3KG$7.26 • Ea
2 tsp. grated fresh ginger0Ginger Root ~0.25LB$0.84 • Ea
1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips about 1-inch (2.5 cm) long0Orange Bell Pepper 1EA$3.01 • Ea
1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken0Knorr Stock Homestyle Chicken (4PK) 132G$4.87 • Ea
3/4 cup orange juice0Tropicana Orange Juice Original 946ML$5.26 • Ea
2 cups tiny broccoli florets0Broccoli Crowns 1EA$3.65 • Ea
- Heat Becel® Oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken in single layer, without stirring, 3 minutes or until bottom of chicken is golden brown. Add ginger; cook, stirring, 30 seconds. Stir in pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes.
- Make a well in center of mixture and add Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken and orange juice, stirring to dissolve stock, then stirring to combine with chicken mixture.
- Add broccoli; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes or until broccoli is crisp tender.
- TIP: For a delicious finishing touch, sprinkle with sliced green onions and chopped toasted almonds.
- Each serving of this stir-fry is an excellent source of vitamin C and provides 1½ servings of vegetables. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.