Pan Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Creamy Brie Sauce
Time & Servings
35 minutes ready time =
5 minutes preparation +
30 minutes cooking
1 1/2 cups (375 mL) water0evian® natural spring water bottle 1.5L$3.01 • Ea
1 package Knorr® Hunter Classic Roast Gravy Mix
1 Tbsp. Becel® Oil0Becel Margarine With Olive Oil 907G$5.82 • Ea
2 pork tenderloins (about 12 oz./350 g ea.)0Maple Leaf Maple Pork Breakfast Sausages 375G$6.06 • Ea
2 Tbsp. dry white wine (optional)0Colavita White Wine Vinegar 500ML$3.62 • Ea
2 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed and cut into small cubes0Great Value Cream Cheese 250G$2.77 • Ea
- Combine water and Knorr® Hunter Classic Roast Gravy Mix in medium bowl; set aside.
- Heat Becel® Oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown pork on all sides. Add wine and bring to a boil. Add Knorr® Hunter Classic Roast Gravy Mix mixture to pan and stir to combine. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cook, covered, turning pork occasionally, 25 minutes or until instant read thermometer inserted in pork reads 145°F (63°C).
- Stir Brie into skillet until melted. Slice pork and serve with sauce.
- Tasty Tip: Stir some chopped fresh thyme leaves into the sauce.
- Each serving of this dish is a source of iron.