Parma-Rosa Chicken Penne Skillet
Time & Servings
25 minutes ready time =
10 minutes preparation +
15 minutes cooking
8 ounces uncooked penne pasta0Fiamma Pasta Assorted (9PK) 4.5KG$15.85 • Ea
1 Tbsp. Becel® Oil
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-in (2.5 cm) pieces0Kirkland Chicken Breast, Ham & Roast Beef Sliced (3PK) 900G$18.29 • Ea
1 package Knorr® Parma-Rosa® Pasta Sauce Mix
1 package (155 g.) baby spinach leaves0Fresh Spinach 454G$4.01 • Ea
1/4 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, heat Becel® Oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken until browned. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Prepare Knorr® Parma-Rosa® Pasta Sauce Mix in same skillet according to package directions.
- Return chicken to skillet and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 3 minutes. Stir in spinach and peppers and cook, stirring, until spinach wilts.
- Serve over pasta and sprinkle, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.
- TIP: Serve with a tossed salad for a complete meal.