Roasted Cod with Cherry Tomatoes
Time & Servings
40 minutes ready time =
15 minutes preparation +
25 minutes cooking
3 Tbsp. olive oil0Italissima Olive Oil Extra Virgin 1L$11.16 • Ea
1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Vegetable
2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
1 large shallot, chopped0Shallots 1EA$1.11 • Ea
2 cloves garlic, chopped0Garlic 1KG$5.06 • Bag
1 tsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
1 1/2 lbs. cod fillet, cut into 6 pieces
- Preheat oven to 425° (222°C).
- Combine olive oil with Knorr® Homestyle Stock Vegetable in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 20 seconds; whisk until smooth.
- Arrange tomatoes, shallot and garlic in shallow roasting pan. Pour 1/2 of the olive oil mixture over top and sprinkle with rosemary; toss. Roast 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and arrange cod in center, pushing vegetables to the sides. Brush remaining oil mixture over cod and continue roasting until cod flakes with fork, about 10 minutes. To serve, arrange cod and tomato mixture on platter. Garnish, if desired, with lemon wedges.
- Tip: If you don't have fresh rosemary, substitute 1/2 tsp (2 mL) dried. For best flavor, crush rosemary leaves before using.
- Each serving of this dish is a source of vitamin C. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.