Roasted Garlic Chicken & Vegetables
Time & Servings
55 minutes ready time =
10 minutes preparation +
45 minutes cooking
1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Reduced Sodium Chicken
1 Tbsp. olive oil0Becel Margarine Olive Oil 454G$3.99 • Ea
1 tsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves0Rosemary 20G$2.49 • Ea
4 cloves garlic0Garlic (3PK)$1.39 • Ea
2 zucchini, sliced0Zucchini Squash 1EA$0.95 • Ea
1 onion0Onions Vidalia 1EA$1.75 • Ea
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced0Compliments Paprika 145G$2.69 • Ea
6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed0Chicken thighs boneless skinless (4 pieces)$12.18 • Ea
- Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C).
- Blend Knorr® Homestyle Stock Reduced Sodium Chicken with olive oil and rosemary in small bowl. Toss mixture with remaining ingredients in 33 x 23-cm shallow roasting pan or dish.
- Roast uncovered 45 minutes. Remove chicken to serving platter. Mash garlic, then stir into vegetable mixture. Top chicken with vegetables, then drizzle with juices in pan.
- Tip: Out of Knorr® Homestyle Stock? Use 5-10 ml of Knorr® Bovril® Liquid Chicken Bouillon instead.
- Each serving of this dish provides 1½ servings of vegetables and is an excellent source of vitamin C. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.