Roasted Vegetable Béchamel Pizza
Time & Servings
30 minutes ready time =
10 minutes preparation +
20 minutes cooking
2 (0 ) zucchini, sliced0Extra Fancy Zucchini ~ 2LB$6.77 • Ea
1 (0 ) large red onion, sliced
1 (0 ) red bell pepper, seeded and chopped0Peppers Long Sweet 907G$7.65 • Ea
1 clove (0 ) garlic, finely chopped0La Maison Fresh Garlic Caesar Dressing & Dip 1.4L$7.90 • Ea
1 tsp. (5 mL) dried basil0Club House Basil Leaves 190G$5.41 • Ea
3 Tbsp. (45 mL) olive oil0Kirkland Extra Virgin Olive Oil 2L$25.81 • Ea
1 package Knorr® Bechamel Classic Sauce Mix
2 cups skim milk0Sealtest Partly Skimmed Milk 2% 4L$4.85 • Ea
1 ball prepared pizza dough*0Kirkland Cheese Pizza (4PK) 1.9KG$18.07 • Ea
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese0Saputo Deluxe Pizza Mozzarella Cheese Shredded 1KG$18.07 • Ea
2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese0Kraft Parmesan Cheese Grated 680G$16.94 • Ea
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large bowl, toss together zucchini, onion, garlic, basil and 2 tbsp (30 mL) of the olive oil; spread out onto a rimmed baking sheet. Roast for 10 minutes or until tender-crisp. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Bechamel Classic Sauce Mix according to package directions using skim milk. Remove from heat.
- Roll pizza dough to roughly a 16–inch (40 cm) circle. Place on an oiled pizza pan. Brush pizza dough with the remaining olive oil. Spread 1 cup (250 mL) of the béchamel sauce over the pizza dough leaving a 1-inch (2.5 cm) border. Top with roasted vegetables, then sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Bake for 25 minutes or until dough is cooked crisp and cheese is golden.
- Slice and serve with remaining béchamel sauce for dipping!