Roasted Vegetable Béchamel Pizza
Time & Servings
30 minutes ready time =
10 minutes preparation +
20 minutes cooking
2 (0 ) zucchini, sliced0Zucchini Baby Green Squash 1 vegetable (approx. 100 g)$2.68 • Ea
1 (0 ) large red onion, sliced
1 (0 ) red bell pepper, seeded and chopped0Espuna Paprika Spanish Pinchitos 80 g$6.70 • Ea
1 clove (0 ) garlic, finely chopped0Garlic Dijon Boneless Chicken Breasts 2 breasts (approx. 400 g)$10.75 • Ea
1 tsp. (5 mL) dried basil0Compliments Basil Leaves 42 g$1.45 • Ea
3 Tbsp. (45 mL) olive oil0D‘Italiano Olive oil Soft rolls 568 g$4.01 • Ea
1 package Knorr® Bechamel Classic Sauce Mix
2 cups skim milk0Lactantia PurFiltre Skim Milk 1.5 L$5.48 • Ea
1 ball prepared pizza dough*0Riviera Shredded Pizza Mozzarella Cheese 360 g$10.97 • Ea
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese0Saputo Grated Mozzarella Cheese 200 g$6.58 • Ea
2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese0Parmesan Reggianno Rape 1 container (approx. 120 g)$7.75 • Ea
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large bowl, toss together zucchini, onion, garlic, basil and 2 tbsp (30 mL) of the olive oil; spread out onto a rimmed baking sheet. Roast for 10 minutes or until tender-crisp. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Bechamel Classic Sauce Mix according to package directions using skim milk. Remove from heat.
- Roll pizza dough to roughly a 16–inch (40 cm) circle. Place on an oiled pizza pan. Brush pizza dough with the remaining olive oil. Spread 1 cup (250 mL) of the béchamel sauce over the pizza dough leaving a 1-inch (2.5 cm) border. Top with roasted vegetables, then sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Bake for 25 minutes or until dough is cooked crisp and cheese is golden.
- Slice and serve with remaining béchamel sauce for dipping!