Savoury Baked Chicken Parmesan
Time & Servings
35 minutes ready time =
5 minutes preparation +
30 minutes cooking
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, (about 1 lb/450 g)0Kirkland Chicken Breast, Ham & Roast Beef Sliced (3PK) 900G$16.94 • Ea
1 pouch Knorr® Recipe Savoury Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs0Aurora Bread Crumbs Italian Style 2.27KG$8.63 • Ea
1/3 cup Hellmann's® 1/2 the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing0Hellmann's Mayonnaise Real Light 1.8L$8.19 • Ea
1 jar (640 mL.) pasta sauce0Victoria White Linen Collection All Natural Marinara Pasta Sauce (2PK) 2.36L$12.98 • Ea
1 cup part-skim shredded mozzarella0Saputo Deluxe Pizza Mozzarella Cheese Shredded 1KG$18.07 • Ea
12 ounces spaghetti , cooked and drained0Griss Pasta Giardino Spaghetti 4KG$9.03 • Ea
- Preheat oven to 400° (200° C).
- Combine Knorr® Recipe Savoury Herb with Garlic Soup Mix with bread crumbs in shallow dish. Evenly coat chicken with Mayonnaise-type dressing, then with bread crumb mixture. Arrange in 13 x 9-inch (33 x 23-cm) baking dish. Bake 20 minutes.
- Pour 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) pasta sauce over chicken, then top with cheese. Bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked and cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Serve with remaining Ragu® Pasta Sauce heated and hot cooked spaghetti..
- TIP: Sautee fresh spinach with garlic and olive oil for a family-approved, nutrient-rich side.
- Each serving of this dish is low in fat, high in fibre, and an excellent source of calcium.